Franklin County at Warren East Predictions/Updates

BillNye

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

The Flyers from Franklin County take the long trip to Bowling Green to take on undefeated Warren East.

Obviously its been an up and down year for the Flyers but that is due to how tough they decided to schedule. I see the Raiders having similar problems to the teams they lost to with the exception of Central who I think East probably matches up a bit better with. So all that being said, I have a hard time using schedules to compare the two. 

I look forward to hearing from those who cheer or really who have just seen Franklin County play here recently.

Offensively, East is as tough to stop as anyone and are led by sophomore quarterback Dane Parsley. Parsley has a plethora of weapons at his arsenal that compliment his abilities very well. Parsley ran for 270 and 4 TDs this past week on strictly QB run game. It was impressive.

I look forward to hearing from others about this match-up. For the second week in a row I believe the Raiders will face a different program for the first time.

Sounds like a whole lot of fun!

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FLYGUY said:

What do you want to know about FC? They sure didn’t have anyone who has rushed for 270 in a game. Our qb played linebacker most the year. 

Can you make sense of the quarterback situation? Moorman took the snaps last week. Is that the plan going forward? That's a hard way to go, but maybe it's the best option at this point, I don't know.

1 hour ago, FLYGUY said:

What do you want to know about FC? They sure didn’t have anyone who has rushed for 270 in a game. Our qb played linebacker most the year. 

Obviously I know Moorman is a stud, just maybe a bit more insight in to how they are up front. What to expect in terms of passing game with new QB as you just mentioned is an interesting tid bit. I’ve never seen FC play so I appreciate the feedback 

That Franklin defense is mean and nasty in the best way possible, and it seems like they have 5 different dudes on offense that could run for at least 7 yards a carry. I'm not too familiar with WE but they better have kids big enough to tackle Franklin and big enough to block Franklin.

Edited by theguru

From asking around and just reading bits and pieces on here, the two teams are similar in terms of style and personnel. Both have four or five guys who can get the ball and go. Physical and speedy on defense. 

I think we are in for a dandy.

Franklin county is an odd team they have played  all over the place this year. Lots of iOS and downs to their season. They have a mixed bag of size and speed on both sides of the ball. They also have places where they lack in size and experience. Not sure we have any players as good as the qb from WE. Hearing he is a the real deal? Hopefully the FC boys can make a game of it! 😎

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

Franklin county is an odd team they have played  all over the place this year. Lots of iOS and downs to their season. They have a mixed bag of size and speed on both sides of the ball. They also have places where they lack in size and experience. Not sure we have any players as good as the qb from WE. Hearing he is a the real deal? Hopefully the FC boys can make a game of it! 😎

Ah don't sand bag Fly Guy! FC will make more than a game of it and are the favorite in some eyes. Feel like it's a very coin flip game. Flyers will be one of the two toughest teams East will have played all year. I know they have fine athletes and are well coached. Surprised it's not in the BGP Pick 5!

3 hours ago, FLYGUY said:

Smooth!!!