Phillies vs. Astros (2022 World Series)

theguru

On 10/31/2022 at 10:37 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

It will payout $300.

Wish I put a heckuva a lot more on them to win it all back then, but just getting it right has me pumped about this series haha!

Now that the Phillies lead 2-1, wouldn't it be nice to get $150 now and $150 later if they win the Series?  Sorry, bud, it don't work that way!

4 hours ago, theguru said:

Wow, a No No in a World Series game.  Don Larsen did it in 1956.

Back at it tonight.  

Third No-No in Post season history.  Larsen (Yankees) in the 1956 Series vs Brooklyn, Astros last night vs Philly and Roy Halladay(Phillies) vs the Reds in Game 1 of the 2010 NLDS.

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2022 at 1:05 AM, The Raven said:

For an NL Team.   Game 2 of the 1956 Series, Brooklyn trailed the Yankees 6-0 and came back to win 13-8.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BRO/BRO195610050.shtml

Largest Ever was The Philadelphia A's over the Cubs in Game 4 of the 1929 Series.  Scored 10 runs in the bottom of the 7th to erase an 8-0 deficit.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/PHA/PHA192910120.shtml

4 hours ago, theguru said:

Wow, a No No in a World Series game.  Don Larsen did it in 1956.

Back at it tonight.  

16 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Third No-No in Post season history.  Larsen (Yankees) in the 1956 Series vs Brooklyn, Astros last night vs Philly and Roy Halladay(Phillies) vs the Reds in Game 1 of the 2010 NLDS.

Interesting. We now have two games in this world series that the last time it happened was in the 1956 series. Makes me want to look at what else happened in the 1956 series.