Phillies vs. Astros (2022 World Series)

theguru

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

At the game is okay for me, on TV feels like punishment. 

That’s how I feel about football.  Although at the game is more punishing than tv.  Too many 40 year old adolescents at PBS (I refuse to give in to the man.)

8 minutes ago, The Raven said:

That’s how I feel about football.  Although at the game is more punishing than tv.  Too many 40 year old adolescents at PBS (I refuse to give in to the man.)

Football is hit or miss with me, close games or the Bengals and I am in, anything else, meh.  

I don't miss going to the games either, like you said, lots of threats even if you are minding your own business, expensive, tough logistics, and no controversial replays at the game. 

On 10/27/2022 at 9:03 PM, The Raven said:

I'm onboard with the Phillies in 6.    If Houston wins, however, I will be happy for Dusty.   He's been a heckuva manager every place he's been.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I do like Dusty Baker. I'd be ok with him winning.  With that said, this 1st game has been great.  It's hard not to watch. 

11 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Definitely pulling for the Phillies.  If it wasn't for my bet, I probably wouldn't watch a pitch.

Haha I just heard about your bet 5 minutes ago.  Someone called and asked why I wasn't on the new Call of Duty yet.  I told him this games been wild to watch. 

• Haha 1