Simms Decomitts

gametime

Man, will the extra baggage get off the sinking ship, please? Those of us who actually believe are trying to plug the holes and right the ship, and you're in the way! :D

I'm SAYING.

People are acting like UofL is going to have to resort to the likes of myself at wide reciever or something equally drastic.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom is about to fall out at UL
:lol::lol::lol:

Anthony Allen

George Stripling

Eric Wood

Harry Douglas

Malik Jackson

Latarrius Thomas

Deantwan Whitehead

Trent Guy

Mario Urrutia

JaJuan Spillman

Hunter Cantwell

Rod Council

Brandon Heath

Brock Bolen

Earl Heyman

LT Walker

Danny Barlowe

George Bussey

Gary Barnidge

Brandon Cox

Willie Williams

Adrian Grady

Aundre Henderson

None of these guys are going anywhere. Bush might be back, and there's that snowballs chance that Brohm will be back. This might be a lean class because of the change in leadership. And it might not. But the bottom is not falling out, and the joy and hope Petrino's leaving has brought to UK fans warms my cackles.

Anthony Allen

George Stripling

Eric Wood

Harry Douglas

Malik Jackson

Latarrius Thomas

Deantwan Whitehead

Trent Guy

Mario Urrutia

JaJuan Spillman

Hunter Cantwell

Rod Council

Brandon Heath

Brock Bolen

Earl Heyman

LT Walker

Danny Barlowe

George Bussey

Gary Barnidge

Brandon Cox

Willie Williams

Adrian Grady

Aundre Henderson

None of these guys are going anywhere. Bush might be back, and there's that snowballs chance that Brohm will be back. This might be a lean class because of the change in leadership. And it might not. But the bottom is not falling out, and the joy and hope Petrino's leaving has brought to UK fans warms my cackles.

I dont enjoy it a bit! I'm one of the rare ones that cheer for UL and UK, but UK when they play UL. I was just making the observation that things aren't looking good, Bush prob gone, Brohm prob gone, Petrino out, the other Petrino poss going to Bama, Simms decomitting and this is all within like 12 hrs of it being announced. Just saying the trend isnt a positive one at all!

I dont enjoy it a bit! I'm one of the rare ones that cheer for UL and UK, but UK when they play UL. I was just making the observation that things aren't looking good, Bush prob gone, Brohm prob gone, Petrino out, the other Petrino poss going to Bama, Simms decomitting and this is all within like 12 hrs of it being announced. Just saying the trend isnt a positive one at all!
Lots of Louisville fans had concerns about Simms to begin with. 3/4 sidearm motion, bad decisions despite superior football IQ, it's not the end of the world that he decommits. Paul Petrino was a sounding board for his brother, he didn't call the plays or coach the QB. And Bush and Brohm are right where I considered them before this week- Brohm probably gone, Bush leaning that way (but mistakenly, in my opinion.)

The only unexpected and hard loss is Bobby Petrino.

Lots of Louisville fans had concerns about Simms to begin with. 3/4 sidearm motion, bad decisions despite superior football IQ, it's not the end of the world that he decommits. Paul Petrino was a sounding board for his brother, he didn't call the plays or coach the QB. And Bush and Brohm are right where I considered them before this week- Brohm probably gone, Bush leaning that way (but mistakenly, in my opinion.)

The only unexpected and hard loss is Bobby Petrino.

I hope your right! I would never cheer for local guys to fail! I'm the proud owner of UL and UK hoodies lol I think Cantwell can step in and play almost as well as Brohm if in the right system. Petrino had a huge way of maximizing his talent at UL. Hopefully a new coach can step in and do the same!

Anthony Allen

George Stripling

Eric Wood

Harry Douglas

Malik Jackson

Latarrius Thomas

Deantwan Whitehead

Trent Guy

Mario Urrutia

JaJuan Spillman

Hunter Cantwell

Rod Council

Brandon Heath

Brock Bolen

Earl Heyman

LT Walker

Danny Barlowe

George Bussey

Gary Barnidge

Brandon Cox

Willie Williams

Adrian Grady

Aundre Henderson

The list of players UK has coming back matches up well with your list. That's something U of L fans don't want to acknowledge...

The list of players UK has coming back matches up well with your list. That's something U of L fans don't want to acknowledge...
Anthony Allen, unexpectedly playing as a true freshman, ran all over UK...

UK has All-American level centers like Eric Wood? Or guys that physically match up with Marrio Urrutia? What about freshman All Americans like Latarrius Thomas and Deantwan Whitehead? I know Micah Johnson is the savior and all, but he didn't do much this year on defense. I guess he can hang his hat on two carries for half a yard and a TD against disinterested Clemson.

But they match up well. Sure.:rolleyes:

The players returning to Louisville have also had alot of success against the Kentucky returning players. That's something UK fans seem to ignore.

Anthony Allen, unexpectedly playing as a true freshman, ran all over UK...

UK has All-American level centers like Eric Wood? Or guys that physically match up with Marrio Urrutia? What about freshman All Americans like Latarrius Thomas and Deantwan Whitehead? I know Micah Johnson is the savior and all, but he didn't do much this year on defense. I guess he can hang his hat on two carries for half a yard and a TD against disinterested Clemson.

But they match up well. Sure.:rolleyes:

We shall see.:sleep: Disinterested Clemson, classic. Who did Louisville play, lethargic Wake?:sssh: