Florida vs OSU Predictions

00Rocket28

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I would like to see Florida win because I pull for the SEC. If the Buckeyes do win, I hope Pettrey plays a part in it. Maybe a field goal with time running out. I cant imagine the pressure involved with something like that for such a young man. I hope he does well tonight.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the UK fans on here that hate Florida, I can't believe what I'm reading. The fans from Greenup and Boyd Counties should be pulling for OSU because of Pettrey.

I understand where your coming from, and I am pulling for Pettrey.. But the question of the poll was who do you think will win, not who do you want to win. Personally I hope Pettrey beats UF single handidly. But that doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

Let me say as nicely as I can....... GO GATORS!

Should I pull out the photographs of this young man wearing a Buckeye cap, waving an Ohio State Flag or sporting his father's old Scarlet and Gray Buckeye jacket?

I don't know where the kid went bad...:confused: ...and to think he still comes into my home and eats my food. Bought with my money that is earned because of the great education I rec'd at The Ohio State University. Oh Woody, where did I go wrong? :cry:

Go Bucks!

OH-IO :fight: It's time to start getting ready for the big game.

Should I pull out the photographs of this young man wearing a Buckeye cap, waving an Ohio State Flag or sporting his father's old Scarlet and Gray Buckeye jacket?

I don't know where the kid went bad...:confused: ...and to think he still comes into my home and eats my food. Bought with my money that is earned because of the great education I rec'd at The Ohio State University. Oh Woody, where did I go wrong? :cry:

Go Bucks!

OH-IO :fight: It's time to start getting ready for the big game.

ha-ha Show' Em... I was young and didn't know better; I grew up.

Picked Florida, just because I'm cheering for them.

The thing about this game is I can see it being a blowout with either team winning, or a close game with either team winning... And I wouldn't be at all shocked either way.

The hatred for OSU clearly shows. About a month ago no one but Michigan had a shot to even play with OSU now the majority of us think the Gators will win.:confused: :confused:

I just can't bring myself to pull for O$U in any way shape or form... :walk: