Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckeyes in this from start to finish. I hope it turns into a kicking game. OHIO STATE all the way.

It sure would be great if that happens. I don't think my heart could handle the pressure.

If their is a power outage in Raceland tonight there may be a riot!!!!!:lol:

Surely you can go against your ritual for this one. It has a local flavor that should draw some attention in our area.;)

:lol: I am rooting for Mr. Pettrey in this one and many more to come. It's hard to root for OSU though, as I have never been much of a Bucky fan. I guess the best I can hope for is a score something like OSU - 30 UF - 28.. All of OSU's points coming from FG's. :thumb: :D

:lol: I am rooting for Mr. Pettrey in this one and many more to come. It's hard to root for OSU though, as I have never been much of a Bucky fan. I guess the best I can hope for is a score something like OSU - 30 UF - 28.. All of OSU's points coming from FG's. :thumb: :D

I'v never been a OSU fan either, but I can live with your prediction.

I have to root for Pettrey.

If the Gators can make them earn their scores and don't give them anything easy like they did against Auburn I think the Gators will win. If the State University of Ohio can get something cheap I think they will be very tough to control especially if they can get a working lead of more than 1 score. Go Gators!!!!

With all the UK fans on here that hate Florida, I can't believe what I'm reading. The fans from Greenup and Boyd Counties should be pulling for OSU because of Pettrey. Always nice to see a local boy play on the national stage. I can go along w/ pulling for an SEC team. I always pull for the Big Ten in non-conference games, even Michigan. It makes Ohio State look even better to beat teams that beat everyone else. I was pulling for U of M in the Rose Bowl. But back on track, a local, Northeastern KY kid playing such a huge role for the Buckeyes should garner some home state support.