South Carolina 24 Kentucky 14

16thBBall Fan

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final. A sad night for the Cats program.

It was a sad display of football by UK and I don't say that often about teams.  With that said, I don't think it is fair to judge Kentucky on this game with Levis not playing.

On to Mississippi State.

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

It was a sad display of football by UK and I don't say that often about teams.  With that said, I don't think it is fair to judge Kentucky on this game with Levis not playing.

On to Mississippi State.

Appreciate your optimism Guru but even with Levis that’s ANOTHER butt whipping waiting to happen, MSU is pretty dadgum good (as Roy used to say!), Levi’s may not may not make it through the game!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Appreciate your optimism Guru but even with Levis that’s ANOTHER butt whipping waiting to happen, MSU is pretty dadgum good (as Roy used to say!), Levi’s may not may not make it through the game!!

I think the Cats will be highly motivated next week. 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

A backup NFL QB is the best job in the universe and you can’t convince me otherwise. 

I agree, all the perks, solid money, nothing to do, and if you have to do something no one really expects much. 

• Like 3

If there was any doubt before the game last night really showed how much Levis has covered up for the WORST O line in the SEC.  An O line that has been dominated by Miami, OH, Youngstown St and Northern Illinois, what did we expect to happen when we played SEC teams???  I know he won’t but he probably should consider sitting out the rest of the year before he has a severe injury and with the teams they’re getting ready to play there’s a good chance it’ll happen.  We have ONE O lineman that can play at all that’s Burton, just really sad.  

• Like 1

It’s amazing that they fell off so fast from the “blue wall”. Speaking as a fan of an FSU program that spent years letting their o-line falter, that is the fastest way to set your program back. Skill players don’t want to be behind a bad line. 

• Like 1