Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Ravens  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2022 at 12:24 AM

The 2-2 Bengals travel to take on the 2-2 Ravens in game on NBC's Sunday Night Football in game that will be at the very least for a share of first place in the division. The Bengals are coming off a nice win at home over the Dolphins, and the Ravens are coming off a very tough loss 23-20 to the Bills in a game they lead at one point 20-3. Go Bengals!! WHO DEY!!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Ravens have the best player in the game by a wide margin. They also have an atrocious defense. If the Ravens are able to somehow get the dub, it will be solely because of #8.

Lamar is a fantastic talent.  It will be interesting to see him go up against the improved Bengals defense.  Can they force mistakes from Jackson or will he go crazy on them with his legs and arm as he did in previous years?

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Ravens have the best player in the game by a wide margin. They also have an atrocious defense. If the Ravens are able to somehow get the dub, it will be solely because of #8.

Lamar is amazing and I know he has had some great games against the Bengals but I think Burrow will be the best player in the game followed by Lamar and Chase. 

14 hours ago, The Raven said:

By the look of the end of the game today, Baltimore is one bad play call away from mutiny.   Bengals 27-21.

If I played for the Ravens I would have been upset too.  Not sure I would have acted out but I understand.

3 hours ago, nkypete said:

Your username is @The Ravenand you picked the Bengals in Baltimore???

I grew up in Greater Cincinnati so I am a Bengals fan.   But honestly, football is just something that fills time between the end of the World Series and pitchers and catchers reporting for spring training.

6 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I think he's so overrated it's pathetic.  He makes horrible decisions that kill his squad.   I pray they pay him $60mil per for a 6 year stint.

Along those lines, I think the Bengals win this one unless the Baltimore pressure gets home often.  I don't think the secondary can hold up for 4 quarters.  Just like last Thursday, if Burrow gets single on the outside, he's throwing it.  Every time.

1 hour ago, spindoc said:

I think he's so overrated it's pathetic.  He makes horrible decisions that kill his squad.   I pray they pay him $60mil per for a 6 year stint.

The Baltimore Ravens are completely irrelevant without him. Yes, he makes bad throws at times, just like every other quarterback in the league. #5 in QBR. Could win another MVP. He is the epitome of "Most Valuable Player." I hope he gets about $300 million guaranteed, he deserves it. 

Let that hate go… It’s going to eat you alive. 

• Like 1