Bengals at Ravens Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs Ravens  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/2022 at 12:24 AM

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

The Baltimore Ravens are completely irrelevant without him. Yes, he makes bad throws at times, just like every other quarterback in the league. #5 in QBR. Could win another MVP. He is the epitome of "Most Valuable Player." I hope he gets about $300 million guaranteed, he deserves it. 

Let that hate go… It’s going to eat you alive. 

I don’t hate him at all. I’m just looking at the reality that he self destructs. Often. I hope he’s there eating a huge chunk of their cap for many seasons.  I can list several dudes I’d rather have as my QB1 than Lamar. 

2 hours ago, spindoc said:

I don’t hate him at all. I’m just looking at the reality that he self destructs. Often. I hope he’s there eating a huge chunk of their cap for many seasons.  I can list several dudes I’d rather have as my QB1 than Lamar. 

Jim Irsay, that you? 

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 9:29 AM, TheDeuce said:

Ravens have the best player in the game by a wide margin. They also have an atrocious defense. If the Ravens are able to somehow get the dub, it will be solely because of #8.

He may be the most athletic player, but certainly not the best. The Ravens' defense giving them 2 short fields against Buffalo was the only reason they stayed in that game last week. 

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Okay. 

LOL

Good point 😆.

Baltimore scored all 20 points on the first four drives, two of which came on short fields! The last 5 drives (excluding the kneel down at the end of the 1st half) saw them only get 134 yards and two picks by #8. I don't know how you can blame their performance on the defense.

13 minutes ago, burreaux said:

Good point 😆.

Baltimore scored all 20 points on the first four drives, two of which came on short fields! The last 5 drives (excluding the kneel down at the end of the 1st half) saw them only get 134 yards and two picks by #8. I don't know how you can blame their performance on the defense.

I’m not talking about the game. 

This really has nothing to do with the Bengals and Ravens game per say but in looking at this weeks NFL games not sure if anyone knows this but the Giants and Packers game is the only game in week 5 that both teams have a winning record that's really hard to believe in only week 5 imo. It does tell me that this year it is wide open with really no clear favorite.