Brohm, Bush, Douglas, ect.

andigidy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush and Brohm, perhaps. I don't think Bobby being gone really affects Bush's decision, but it certainly does for Brohm.

Saying 'All three!' is silly with Douglas' name in there, in my opinion. Especially in this draft.

I would say that Brian is 100% gone, Michael 75%, and about 5% with Harry, he is great for the Cards, but is way too small, in a talent rich pool of WR's coming out this year.
:thumb:

Saying Douglas is gone is just unrestrained glee from a non-Cardinal perspective. I'm sorry to see Bobby go, and just as sorry to see Brohm or Bush maybe out the door, but Douglas isn't on that list.

I would say that Brian is 100% gone, Michael 75%, and about 5% with Harry, he is great for the Cards, but is way too small, in a talent rich pool of WR's coming out this year.

I don't know about 100% for Brian. I now do expect him to go, but I could see some potential coaches on the phone with him right now going something like "I'm not trying to pressure you, BUT with my offensive scheme you'd get 4,000+ passing yards next season, blah..."

Who am I kidding?

Would Atlanta offer Vick and a draft pick to trade up to get Brohm?

They pick 10th, I highly doubt they would have to trade up to get him. If he does declare the draftnics expect him go in the mid-first round (middle teens). If the Kiper's and Wright's of the world are right and Russell and Quinn go to Oakland and Detroit the only other team in the top 10 that will be thinking Quarterback is possibly Miami. But I think they will give Culpepper one more year before declaring him a bust. So that would leave him sitting there for Atlanta. If Atlanta passes I look for him to go 14th to Carolina. Delhomme is no spring chicken and seems to get worse every week and Chris Weinke is so old he he remembers when Bobby Bowden was sane. :p