Brohm, Bush, Douglas, ect.

andigidy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're all gone, IMO. And we can also kiss our recruiting class goodbye too.

Dangit man!

*slap*

Put yourself together!

Seriously though, I only see the odds of the Derby City Duo not returning to rise, but Douglas and Urrutia and the like still have stories to tell and records to shoot for. Louisville is still a hot spot, and will make things happen next year.

This doesnt surprise me coming from you.

Think about it...Brohm and Bush are/were already on the borderline for leaving...This would be enough to help them decide to go to the NFL...Urrutia and Douglas COULD (now that I think about it, it would be foolish for them to go in this draft) decide to go...The recruits that Petrino and Co. had coming in now have to be thinking about their decision to come here...It would make me think about it...

[/b]

I would say that Brian is 100% gone, Michael 75%, and about 5% with Harry, he is great for the Cards, but is way too small, in a talent rich pool of WR's coming out this year.[/QUOTE]

I love Douglas' ability, and being small as a NFL WR isn't that bad, you can bet your last buck teams are looking for the next Steve Smith, Santana or Sinorice Moss. Douglas is 10x's better (performance) wise than Sinorice Moss, and he's going to play a big part in NYG's passing attack. I think Brohm should stay, I'm not sure about Bush, physically he's ready so he should go as long as he can get back into shape.

[/b]
I would say that Brian is 100% gone, Michael 75%, and about 5% with Harry, he is great for the Cards, but is way too small, in a talent rich pool of WR's coming out this year.[/QUOTE]

I love Douglas' ability, and being small as a NFL WR isn't that bad, you can bet your last buck teams are looking for the next Steve Smith, Santana or Sinorice Moss. Douglas is 10x's better (performance) wise than Sinorice Moss, and he's going to play a big part in NYG's passing attack. I think Brohm should stay, I'm not sure about Bush, physically he's ready so he should go as long as he can get back into shape.

:thumb:

For a close reference, see Deion Branch...

Douglas has state that he is 100% back, no matter what, I am parahrasing here but:

"College is a one time thing, and it is too fun, my parents don't need the money, so i will be back no matter what happens.

That's what I'm TALKIN' ABOUT Harry!