Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caption this.

Featured Replies

Funniest picture ever!  

900B9030-4BB6-45DA-9CC5-8DDDFCF7B349.jpeg

What goes in, must come out!

I swear Doc, I was just playin' football.  I swear that's how it happened.

  • Author

Thank you sir! May I have another.

 

16 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

I swear Doc, I was just playin' football.  I swear that's how it happened.

ER Nurses everywhere giggle...

Laugh Laughing GIF - Laugh Laughing Nurse GIFs

17 minutes ago, theguru said:

ER Nurses everywhere giggle...

Laugh Laughing GIF - Laugh Laughing Nurse GIFs

If nurses looked more like that, I would visit more hospitals!

Just now, nkypete said:

If nurses looked more like that, I would visit more hospitals!

I know a lot of super pretty nurses!

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I know a lot of super pretty nurses!

I would venture to guess that those are not nurses in the picture!

4 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I would venture to guess that those are not nurses in the picture!

Of course not but many of them are on the same level. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Of course not but many of them are on the same level. 

I married up to a teacher.  ?

Wow, this is better than Preparation H!

"I was born this way".

Back in for 5 more minutes at 350 for perfect medium rare.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.