Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Conner Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/30/2022 at 10:59 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will this one be another running clock for Highlands?  Will Conner be able to compete?

4-5 TD win for the Birds. Keep the train rollin this week against a team that is definitely not what they were just a year ago.

Highlands beats the Cougars down. Its been brewing for a couple of years. 

20 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

4-5 TD win for the Birds. Keep the train rollin this week against a team that is definitely not what they were just a year ago.

And neither is Highlands. 

4 hours ago, BirdDaddy said:

And neither is Highlands. 

You are correct in that statement for sure! Go Birds!

  • Author
4 hours ago, BirdDaddy said:

And neither is Highlands. 

 

7 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

You are correct in that statement for sure! Go Birds!

I don't know, I think Highlands is approaching similar to 2021 territory. 

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

 

I don't know, I think Highlands is approaching similar to 2021 territory. 

Not sure I follow your thought with this comment Ru?

  • Author
42 minutes ago, Weasbird91 said:

Not sure I follow your thought with this comment Ru?

I just think Highlands 2022 and Highlands 2021 are similar at this point. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I just think Highlands 2022 and Highlands 2021 are similar at this point. 

I agree. I haven't seen much to say they're on the true upswing. I've heard all the talk but still not buying it.........yet.

Well Conner only beat BOONE by 3 yes Boone. This Conner team isn’t very good and they should that this week and weeks to come. Give me the BIRDS big. 56-3

Birds name their score and continue to get better ahead of their clash with the Blue Colonels in 2 weeks.

I'm blue cool aid for life but the record is deceiving. Against good teams we can't generate a pass rush and can't cover any decent receivers. Offense is humming but still feel the oline is suspect.

On 9/24/2022 at 11:11 AM, theguru said:

Will this one be another running clock for Highlands?  Will Conner be able to compete?

Yep; nope...... Cougars working on onside kick reception.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.