Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Conner Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/30/2022 at 10:59 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

On 9/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, theguru said:

I just think Highlands 2022 and Highlands 2021 are similar at this point. 

At this point last season, HHS was in the middle of a 4 game losing streak and only went on to win 2 more games the rest of the season. They have won 4 in a row and A win Friday matches last season’s win total with all winnable games left prior to playoffs. Yes, I know they still have CCH. Total opposite direction for this team vs. last year’s team at this point. 

6 hours ago, dmh115 said:

I'm blue cool aid for life but the record is deceiving. Against good teams we can't generate a pass rush and can't cover any decent receivers. Offense is humming but still feel the oline is suspect.

Definitely some areas to improve. I was concerned about the Oline entering the season. They are undersized but they have only given up 3 sacks the entire season and none since week 2. They average 350 yards of offense per game including 140 yards rushing per game. Not great but definitely serviceable. 

This is a game Highlands should dominate in all phases. I would challenge HHS take this opportunity to play a complete game in all three phases, limit/eliminate turnovers, and tackle well. Also, make it clean game; stop the boneheaded penalties that could potential cost you a game that you shouldn't lose. These are the things the Birds are going to have to do when they play CCH and in the playoffs to be successful. 

I hope to see HHS use this week as an opportunity to take it to the next level and truly show what they are capable of. The Birds cannot regress this or play down to their opponent. 

Highlands running clock.....again! They will finish the season 8-2. Looking to make a run for it in the playoffs. Kids are playing with confidence and a whole lot of swag. They feed off of each other and its starting to show.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Karen said:

Highlands running clock.....again! They will finish the season 8-2. Looking to make a run for it in the playoffs. Kids are playing with confidence and a whole lot of swag. They feed off of each other and its starting to show.

You nailed it last week @Karen!

Bird's need to win this game by winning every play and staying focused with their eyes full on the prize.

Any stream on this one?

On 9/24/2022 at 9:17 PM, Lions Paw said:

I agree. I haven't seen much to say they're on the true upswing. I've heard all the talk but still not buying it.........yet.

I’ve been bought in since the summer 7 on 7 title. Birds roll. 

On 9/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Bluebird said:

Any stream on this one?

I don’t think there is. 

On 9/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Bluebird said:

Any stream on this one?

I do not know of a stream. There is a radio broadcast of the game through the Highlands Student Radio http://www.bluebirdsradio.com/. 

Birds have a running clock mid 2nd quarter. This Conner team is bad and Trosper can’t coach this team out of wet paper bag.

49-0 Highlands halftime per Highlands radio

  • Author
Just now, dmh115 said:

49-0 Highlands halftime per Highlands radio

Ouch!

55-0 end of 3q

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.