Saint Xavier vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2022 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, Paul Dean said:

I see that St X has squashed Trinity in both JV and Freshman games.  Does this mean the handwriting is on the wall for the future of this series?

I would say St. X currently has the upper hand, but things can change over a course of a couple years. Trinity has a very good junior class so we'll see how that plays out for them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paul Dean said:

I see that St X has squashed Trinity in both JV and Freshman games.  Does this mean the handwriting is on the wall for the future of this series?

Not sure about the freshman level as it seemed both sides had plenty of athletes and size, X just seemed to execute a game plan better and came in with a lot more energy last night. On the JV level, DeSensi makes that game a LOT different. He will be a good one for Trinity in the next few years (and maybe tonight!)

• Like 1

Mr. Football Spotlight Game

'The Game'. No one has a bigger opportunity this week than Micah Carter. He's never really been a factor against Trinity before. He was injured last year and still wet behind the ears as a sophomore. The uncertainty at quarterback for Trinity adds another layer that could play right into Carter's hands.

• Like 2

Just saw another interview with Trinity Coach Cobb,;he seems like such a pleasant coach… Very similar to his much more successful predecessor. I would say to him yes Beatty did dominate the rivalry. Not you, you’ve been nothing but a sore loser and blaming your players at high school level is questionable. 

• theguru changed the title to Saint Xavier vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates
  • theguru locked this topic