Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard vs. Franklin County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Ballard
      80%
    • Franklin County
      19%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

FlyGuy has actually seen both teams.I have seen Boyle a couple times also and don't believe they beat Franklin right now.

18 hours ago, fanof42 said:

FlyGuy has actually seen both teams.I have seen Boyle a couple times also and don't believe they beat Franklin right now.

Corbin beats Franklin 3 scores but Boyle can't beat em?  

On 9/7/2022 at 10:16 AM, TheDeuce said:

Based on what?

I just flipped a coin. 

On 9/5/2022 at 5:44 PM, TheDeuce said:

Do you think Corbin is better than Ballard?

 

On 9/6/2022 at 5:09 PM, BEChargers said:

I think Corbin would compete very well with Ballard.  Think it would be a one score game.

I agree. I think Corbin Ballard is a one score game. That is bad news for Franklin County in this game.

This year's Boyle team right now is no where near last year's. When everyone gets healthy I think you guys will be legit but right now speed is getting wins I just think it's fools gold till you play a quality opponent. 

Corbin has played quality opponents in Pikeville and Franklin but we all know that they will bow down to Johnson Central in the 3rd round like always. Boyle would beat Franklin, Corbin and Ballard. 

Ballard 6  Franklin Co 0

Ballard 13  Franklin Co 0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.