Big East wins the Bowl Challenge Cup

rltrace

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this make the Big East the #1 football conference in NCAA D-1?
No but it means they put a better product on the feild than "college football" gives them credit for. The Big East puts a quality product on the field despite being made of smaller programs.

The Big East had an excellent record against the other BCS conferences during the regular season this year. When I first saw the drawings for the bowl games I thought the Big East would win the Bowl Challenge Cup and I was really shocked that they couldn't find a Top 10 team to play either UL, Rutgers or WVU in a bowl game, all of them were ranked in the top 6 at some point this season.

Could you even imagine this happening to the SEC, Big Ten or Pac 10.

The Big East is nothing compared to the SEC or Big Ten. That's the bottom line.

Tell me....No better yet, show me, where that has been argued...

This thread is about the Big East winning all of it's bowl games...What other conference did that this year???

Tell me....No better yet, show me, where that has been argued...

This thread is about the Big East winning all of it's bowl games...What other conference did that this year???

If the Big East teams played in the SEC or Big Ten, they probably wouldn't even be in a bowl game.

If the Big East teams played in the SEC or Big Ten, they probably wouldn't even be in a bowl game.

If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas....

GET OVER IT....The Big East is not as bad as everyone, ESPECIALLY SEC HOMERS would like to think it is.