Big East wins the Bowl Challenge Cup

rltrace

The Big East did win all of there ball games and congrats to all of the teams who won. However, as it has been said before, the Big East teams didn't play anybody. I know that they can't help who they play, but let's get real. The conference is better than it was last year, but still the weakest BCS conference, maybe better than the very down ACC but that's pushing it.

If UK played Temple, Cincy, Syracuse, etc. they would go to a quality bowl every year too. There is just no argument there.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the IOC games that separate the SEC from the rest.

Which even further supports my point...UK has the chance to beat several Top 25 schools each year on their schedule, this would make it much easier for them to make it to a decent bowl...Their cupcakes dont even help them out, because 1. they lose to them, or 2. they can't win enough conference games.

Which even further supports my point...UK has the chance to beat several Top 25 schools each year on their schedule, this would make it much easier for them to make it to a decent bowl...Their cupcakes dont even help them out, because 1. they lose to them, or 2. they can't win enough conference games.

Take your shots now. UK will be back to full strength next season with the full amount of scholarships. I hope you enjoyed your wins during the past few years.

Take your shots now. UK will be back to full strength next season with the full amount of scholarships. I hope you enjoyed your wins during the past few years.

Awesome! :thumb: I hope they are back to full strength. It will be good for the Commonwealth.

And for the record, it's not taking shots, it's producing facts...

Produce your facts now. Things are about ready to change.

Things have already changed for UK...They made, and won, their first bowl game in ages this year. That's obviously a step in the right direction...The problem I have is when fans start predicting 9 and 10 win seasons next year, and peole saying "UK is now a football school" (not on this site), and people predicting wins over UofL already for next season...I think that's a little pre-mature and over-zealous for just winning the Music City Bowl. JMO...

I'll definately take UK over U of L next season now that the Cards will be learning a new system, most likely under the leadership of a new QB. I'll still cheer for the Cards in every other game, though.

Before Messrs. Brooks and Barnhart demanded that the game at Kentucky be moved to later in the season I would have definitely been concerned about this. Fortunately the "brain trust" that is UK football has eliminated what would have been a HUGE advantage for them.:D

I'll definately take UK over U of L next season now that the Cards will be learning a new system, most likely under the leadership of a new QB. I'll still cheer for the Cards in every other game, though.

All I can say is, "Thanks, Mitch Barnhart, for moving the UK/U of L game back from the opener". :lol:

If Mitch hadn't whined about having to play Louisville in the opener, the Cards wouldn't be getting a game or two under their belts with the new coach before facing the Wildcats. :laugh:

All I can say is, "Thanks, Mitch Barnhart, for moving the UK/U of L game back from the opener". :lol:

If Mitch hadn't whined about having to play Louisville in the opener, the Cards wouldn't be getting a game or two under their belts with the new coach before facing the Wildcats. :laugh:

The Wildcats will be ready, and they will have a good shot to win the game. I'm getting psyched already, just thinking about it.:ylsuper:

The Wildcats will be ready, and they will have a good shot to win the game. I'm getting psyched already, just thinking about it.:ylsuper:

I wouldn't get too confident. Tulsa might just need a new coach, you know...

:flame: :fire:

I thought this same thing last night. The ultimate irony. Things like this are what make the Cats the Cats.:lol: