UC 27 W. Michigan 24

gametime

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean that Clemson team that drilled Wake and GTech???:sssh:

I'm very happy for the BEAST. I also notice that your posts concerning UK are usually very derogatory. Which is fine.:lol:

I don't single out UK. And I don't really have a dislike of their teams. I don't much care for their football fans. They are generally the biggest bunch of woulda, coulda, shoulda artists in sports.

FYI, if you are making a case against the Big East (read UofL). You don't have to dig any deeper than the 59 points the Cards hung on the Cats. After that, the discussion is over. Period.

A league goes 5-0 in Bowl Season and critics come and chirp at their opponents...in post-season bowls. I swear I've seen it all.

Did you REALLY expect anything different?? I knew the BEast would go 5-0, and I also knew it would mean squat to everybody but about 15% of the people on this site....

The BEast had an excellent year, no way around it.

The Big East beat.

#1 ACC Wake Forest

#2 ACC Georgia Tech

Tied for # 5 Big 12 Kansas St.

Tied for #3 Conf USA East Carolina

#3 MAC Western Michigan

Ridiculous. You have to brag about those big wins against East Carolina, Kansas St., and Western Michigan. That's big time.

I don't single out UK. And I don't really have a dislike of their teams. I don't much care for their football fans. They are generally the biggest bunch of woulda, coulda, shoulda artists in sports.

FYI, if you are making a case against the Big East (read UofL). You don't have to dig any deeper than the 59 points the Cards hung on the Cats. After that, the discussion is over. Period.

Hanging your Big East hat on the UL/UK game??? Worse argument than I gave you credit for, which wasn't much...:lol: