Poke the Bird

2 minutes ago, ATLCat said:

@Poke the Bird

If Highlands had a 3 point loss to Scott County and a 69-0 win over a lesser foe would the natives still be this restless?

I don't want to play Scott County again, they ran over us.

We are going to win the next six games.  Ryle will be tough but we are starting our six game winning streak against Campbell this week.  Then it is CovCath week.

Oh, unless we win it all, the natives will always be restless.  I suppose that is good and bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ATLCat said:

@Poke the Bird

If Highlands had a 3 point loss to Scott County and a 69-0 win over a lesser foe would the natives still be this restless?

Depends, would that coach have won or at least gotten Highlands past CovCath last year? Or to State Championship? Or won State? So many questions. Main reason the natives were restless with the prior HC is because he failed to see the talent he had and utilize them in a manner that would have helped him IMO and many others, achieve the goals they set out for. 

Highlands is in a 8 year drought from being State Champions. Myself and a lot of others knew this was going to take a couple years. There are, shall we say, “distractions” that need to be flushed. And those come at the end of this season. Moving forward, next season, if Highlands is 0-2 again vs teams that they should have competed with and/or beaten, then yeah, natives will be restless. For now, I’m watching this year and expecting nothing but great things from this team. Let’s get #24!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1