Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Steelers
      18%
      3
    • Bengals
      81%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know it is early but the it is football season. Steelers travel to Cincinnati for a showdown!  Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 75
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Worst OL in football.  A top 10 flop at ILB.  No idea what's going on under center.  Offensive like coach who want's to reinvent the wheel with guys who didn't know the wheel was round.   I'

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Will be the least amount of Pittsburgh fans I've seen since working the games.

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I can not wait to work the party in the South Endzone of the Jungle!  Let's Go!

Posted Images

I can not wait to work the party in the South Endzone of the Jungle!  Let's Go!

On 8/23/2022 at 8:42 PM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Has Burrow taken a snap yet?

He has been practicing for two weeks now. 

No way the Steelers will be able to put enough points on the board to win. I don't even think it's really close. 31-10 Bengals

  • Author
5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Did Watt get hurt today??

Tomlin said if it was a real game he would kept playing.

Drafted Tee Higgins on my fantasy team over the weekend.  I hope he roasts the Steelers!

  • Author

Pickens is going to roast the Bengals dbs!

4 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Pickens is going to roast the Bengals dbs!

Is there a line on the game yet?

16 hours ago, theguru said:

Is there a line on the game yet?

I thought I saw Bengals - 6.5 on a ticker yesterday.  But, just caught it for a split second...and was too busy to wait for that game to come back around to catch it a second time.

Just now, spindoc said:

We got no shot.

Hey there @spindoc!

I am not buying that, it is going to be a tough game.

Worst OL in football.  A top 10 flop at ILB.  No idea what's going on under center.  Offensive like coach who want's to reinvent the wheel with guys who didn't know the wheel was round.

 

I'd be shocked if the score is under a 14pt margin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.