Who do you think will win this game?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Simon Kenton
    • Highlands

This poll is closed to new votes

• theguru changed the title to Simon Kenton vs. Highlands Predictions/Updates
5 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Will Highlands be broadcasting this game like they have in the past?

All of the HHS home games are broadcasted through the Highlands YouTube page. When a link is live later this week I will post it but you should be able to just search on YouTube for Highlands Film and Broadcasting. They traditionally do a really good job and the operation is 100% student led. I believe the announcer for games this year is Jonah Listerman; daughter of Coach Listerman. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

All of the HHS home games are broadcasted through the Highlands YouTube page. When a link is live later this week I will post it but you should be able to just search on YouTube for Highlands Film and Broadcasting. They traditionally do a really good job and the operation is 100% student led. I believe the announcer for games this year is Jonah Listerman; daughter of Coach Listerman. 

Awesome! 

Simon Kenton is considerably better than last year and Highlands is similar if not worse considering what I’ve been told/read/seen in week 1 and scrimmages. 

I drank the kook-aid last week but I won’t do it again this week. SK could put the running clock on them. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'll take Simon Kenton in a competitive game. I think Highlands plays better this week because I'm sure Highlands will play hard after their performance against South Warren.

SK barely flexed their muscle and was up 49 to 0 on OC. I am sure they can't wait to line up against Highlands this week.

41 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

SK barely flexed their muscle and was up 49 to 0 on OC. I am sure they can't wait to line up against Highlands this week.

Good win but OC is way down this year. SK took care of business though.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Good win but OC is way down this year. SK took care of business though.

They scrimmaged Conner same thing was said. They scrimmaged CovCath heard the same thing again. Sorry not sorry.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

They scrimmaged Conner same thing was said. They scrimmaged CovCath heard the same thing again. Sorry not sorry.

You heard the same thing because both those teams are down as compared to past. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1