Scott County 20 Franklin County 17

I am glad I tuned in, congrats Scott County, congrats Coach McKee!

And one of the announcers said something like that was the most satisfying Scott County win since Moeller 2018.  The Cardinals won that game over Moeller (OH) 10 to 7 in Cincinnati.

9 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I meannnnn...part of "back" is dependent on how good Franklin County is.

I know Franklin still has Kaden Moorman and Zack Claudio. With those two I imagine they’ll be very solid once again.

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

It feels a little odd to say it but this seems like an upset win for Scott County.

Building on the post above, expectations are high for Franklin County and there are question marks around Scott County. That is why this result feels like an upset win for Scott County even though history of those two over the past 5-10 years says Scott County should have been the clear favorite. Perhaps those pre-game perceptions and expectations were wrong?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

It feels a little odd to say it but this seems like an upset win for Scott County.

7 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Building on the post above, expectations are high for Franklin County and there are question marks around Scott County. That is why this result feels like an upset win for Scott County even though history of those two over the past 5-10 years says Scott County should have been the clear favorite. Perhaps those pre-game perceptions and expectations were wrong?

Something like that VoR. 🤷‍♀️