Kentucky '23 Recruiting

MJAlltheWay24

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Kentucky offer Andrej Stojakovic, Peja's son. Supposed to be one of the best shooters of the class I think.

“It meant the world to me.”

Currently ranked #82 in the class by 247sports, #20 at his position. A low level recruit for Cal.

With Wagner now 50/50 and Reed Shepherd (#23 in the class) the only commit so far, Cal needs to find some players.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Dillingham is #13 in the class on 247sports.

Dillingham is #6 in the Class on Rivals and #3 on On3. On  The weighted scale that combines espn,Rivals,247 and on3, Dillingham is rated number #3. No other way around it this kid is a great pickup for UK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the top kids in this class are really intriguing.  DJ Wagner is obvious, with Milt being at UL but having lifelong ties to Cal.

Justin Edwards too because it seemed like Tennessee was the place, and it might still be, but it looks like UK could grab him instead.

But the one that intrigues me most is GG Jackson.  Is he really going to choose South Carolina over UNC & Duke?  I get that he's from SC, and I want him to go where he wants to go, but still.  Top 2 kid in the whole class would be a huge get for the new regime.