2022 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Anyone have results for these games?

Sep 20 - Cooper vs. Boone County
Sep 22 - Beechwood vs. Highlands
Sep 29 - Campbell County vs. Boone County
Oct 6 - Highlands vs. Conner

Cooper beat Boone 23 to 0. I don’t know the scores, but I know Highlands beat both Beechwood and Conner. I have no idea on the Campbell vs. Boone game. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Anyone have results for these games?

Sep 20 - Cooper vs. Boone County
Sep 22 - Beechwood vs. Highlands
Sep 29 - Campbell County vs. Boone County
Oct 6 - Highlands vs. Conner

Highlands 30 Conner 0

• Like 1

Current Win-Loss Records:

Ryle: 7-0
Cooper: 6-1
Highlands: 5-2
Simon Kenton: 5-2
Covington Catholic: 5-2
Beechwood: 3-4
Campbell County: 2-5
Conner: 2-5
Boone County: 1-4
Dixie Heights: 0-5

In the 3rd place tie, Highlands lost to Cov Cath and beat Simon Kenton, Cov Cath beat Highlands and lost to Simon Kenton, and Simon Kenton beat Cov Cath and lost to Highlands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Week 8 Games: Oct 9-Oct 15
Wed Oct 12 Dixie Heights at Campbell County 6:00pm
Thu Oct 13 Cooper at Beechwood 6:00pm
Thu Oct 13 Covington Catholic at Conner 6:00pm
Thu Oct 13
Boone County (Froshmore) at Ludlow (Froshmore) 6:00pm *
Thu Oct 13 Simon Kenton at Ryle 6:00pm

* Highlands was originally showing a game against Boone County on their schedule for tomorrow night. The schedule released by Boone County originally showed a game against Ludlow for tomorrow night. The Highlands athletic department tweeted yesterday that the game against Boone County had been canceled. I'm not sure if it was just a late announcement by Highlands or if there was a miscommunication, but I'm assuming Boone County is still playing Ludlow.

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Thu Oct 13

* Highlands was originally showing a game against Boone County on their schedule for tomorrow night. The schedule released by Boone County originally showed a game against Ludlow for tomorrow night. The Highlands athletic department tweeted yesterday that the game against Boone County had been canceled. I'm not sure if it was just a late announcement by Highlands or if there was a miscommunication, but I'm assuming Boone County is still playing Ludlow.

The Boone game was canceled a while ago. So Boone JV and Frosh both canceled vs. Highlands to play other teams. I don't think the Frosh were able to get a game. Unfortunate for them. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Thu Oct 13

Boone canceled Highlands over a Month ago. Highlands was unable to find a game. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeLongTime said:

The Boone game was canceled a while ago. So Boone JV and Frosh both canceled vs. Highlands to play other teams. I don't think the Frosh were able to get a game. Unfortunate for them. 

3 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

Boone canceled Highlands over a Month ago. Highlands was unable to find a game. 

I hate that for freshmen teams...they already have such relatively short seasons.

• Like 1