Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 2007 Schedule

Featured Replies

HOME

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

New England

NY Jets

Arizona

St. Louis

Tennessee

 

 

AWAY

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

Buffalo

Miami

San Francisco

Seattle

Kansas City

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 or 11 wins is feasible.

Split with Steelers and Ravens.

Two over Browns makes 4 wins.

San Fran, Miami, Buffalo, make 7 wins.

St. Louis, Arizona, Jets make 10 wins.

Win all the home games. Go.500 on the road. That is the recipe for making playoffs.

Win all the home games. Go.500 on the road. That is the recipe for making playoffs.

I thought I saw somewhere the Bengals went 4-4 at home this year. Not a good home record.

  • Author
I thought I saw somewhere the Bengals went 4-4 at home this year. Not a good home record.

Should have been at least 6-2. Enjoy the mirror boys...

I thought I saw somewhere the Bengals went 4-4 at home this year. Not a good home record.

One of the reasons ( amongst many) they are packing their bags. Is that right 4-4. Thats bad.

I predict they will go 8-8. Par for the course?

The Bengals are 19-13 overall at PBS under Marvin.

Not good.

 

Honestly, I would say 9-7 or 10-6.

 

I have learned after this year, you cannot trust this team.

Will they learn their lessons?

In post game remarks, Chad told TJ their new names were "Sel"(CJ) and "Fish"(TJ)

Glad #85 was able to find something funny about the game.

HOME

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

New England

NY Jets

Arizona

St. Louis

Tennessee

 

Six to seven wins at home.

AWAY

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

Buffalo

Miami

San Francisco

Seattle

Kansas City

 

4 wins on the road, 10-6, could go 9-7, hope things get turned around a bit in the offseason.

HOME

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

New England

NY Jets

Arizona

St. Louis

Tennessee

 

 

AWAY

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Baltimore

Buffalo

Miami

San Francisco

Seattle

Kansas City

 

I think the second place schedule is easier than the third place schedule Pitt has to play next year. I'd rather play Tennessee and Kansas City than Jacksonville and Denver.

First visit to PBS by the Jets and Rams. First visit to Miami since 1991... The Bengals should make it 11 wins next year. I think the difficult schedule in '06 should pay big dividends for the Bengals in '07. I look for another 4-2 division record (splits with Pit and Balt), a sweep of the NFC West, Loses to New England, Buffalo, and at KC, Wins against the Jets, Miami, and Tennessee...

Long as everyone stays out of trouble the Bengals should do well.

Where will the Bengals be drafting?

Long as everyone stays out of trouble the Bengals should do well.

 

Do you really think thats going to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.