Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So do I. Big deal. This isn't the NFL from 20 years ago. You sound foolish calling for Marvin's head. If you don't mind, I don't either...

I didn't call for his head. Just said a losing season woulld precipitate that. You obviously disagree.

Pathetic display by the Bengals today....

 

They still may win....but they are sleepwalking today.

  • Author

Shoot me...

I didn't call for his head. Just said a losing season woulld precipitate that. You obviously disagree.

So a 7-9 season and they fire Marvin. YOu don't really believe that do you??????

 

Another false start. Marvin needs to be kicking butt like Cowher did with that rookie OL.

 

Also, GO JON KITNA!!

  • Author
I didn't call for his head. Just said a losing season woulld precipitate that. You obviously disagree.

Like I said. His next losing season will be his first. It makes you sound silly...

Well GT, I guess here is where Carson needs to do what you said.

  • Author

SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.