Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

Little too emotional to be calling for his head. Remember where he brought them from??????

 

Put a fork in the Bengals.

 

Is it time for the run into the line, toss back and then pass for the TD?

Haven't called for anyones head. YET!

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are over reacting, and I know it...

NFL Not for long:D

You are over reacting, and I know it...

So you're pleased with this debacle?

  • Author
NFL Not for long:D

If Carson has another over throw, he's gone too... :rolleyes:

  • Author
So you're pleased with this debacle?

No. But how is it on Marvin. Carson is having his 3rd bad game in a row. The D has had two drives they looked like a sive, but other than that have been strong. Just take a deep breath and relax. Remember what 2-14 was like in week 17??? ;)

If Carson has another over throw, he's gone too... :rolleyes:

Not one player tanking this game. Its the whole team. Starts at the top

No. But how is it on Marvin. Carson is having his 3rd bad game in a row. The D has had two drives they looked like a sive, but other than that have been strong. Just take a deep breath and relax. Remember what 2-14 was like in week 17??? ;)

I remember the November to remember. I remember being undefeated at home. Yes I do remember.

  • Author
Not one player tanking this game. Its the whole team. Starts at the top

What blowout are you watching? Looks like it's still a winable game to me if Carson pulls his head out of his rear end...

  • Author
I remember the November to remember. I remember being undefeated at home. Yes I do remember.

So do I. Big deal. This isn't the NFL from 20 years ago. You sound foolish calling for Marvin's head. If you don't mind, I don't either...

What blowout are you watching? Looks like it's still a winable game to me if Carson pulls his head out of his rear end...

You think they're playing well?

  • Author
You think they're playing well?

Where did I saw they were???

  • Author

YES!!!

That right there may have saved the game. Definitely out before the goal line.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.