December 31, 200619 yr They should have gone for that...Pittsburgh hasn't really established much, and that was an opportunity to get some more time off of the clock, bad decision in my opinion.
December 31, 200619 yr Holt was on the goal line. Touchback. IMO, I thought he flipped it back in time.
December 31, 200619 yr Big moment coming up in the Jets/Raiders game. Jets have third and goal from the Raiders 4 yard line. I think that the Jets have that all wrapped up...Oakland packed it in, in August.
December 31, 200619 yr Raiders hold them out of the end zone. Jets go up 13-3 with a FG. 7:45 remaining in the third quarter as their drive took 7:15 off the clock.
December 31, 200619 yr They should have gone for that...Pittsburgh hasn't really established much, and that was an opportunity to get some more time off of the clock, bad decision in my opinion. Marvin rarely ever takes chances. The 4th and 1 bomb to Chad earlier in the season was SOOOOOO out of character for the Bengals in taking chances on 4th down or even going for it. There were a couple of times in the Indy game, I would have liked to seen him go for it instead of settling for FG's when it was against Indy. Plays it by the book, usually.
December 31, 200619 yr Author IMO, I thought he flipped it back in time. He reached out and touched it one last time while he was on the line...
December 31, 200619 yr I think that the Jets have that all wrapped up...Oakland packed it in, in August. Touche'.....
December 31, 200619 yr IMO, I thought he flipped it back in time. He did and then while laying on the line, he reached back and tried to pull the ball in and made contact with the ball.
December 31, 200619 yr Go after this punt.....the Bengals HAVE to turn into the aggressor here, this is getting ridiculous.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.