December 31, 200619 yr Author Raiders return the kick to the 1, but it comes back on a holding call...
December 31, 200619 yr That is becoming the trend in the league this year...what is up with dropped balls, what happened to being professionals.
December 31, 200619 yr That is becoming the trend in the league this year...what is up with dropped balls, what happened to being professionals. Then after they drop them they come back and yell at the QB.
December 31, 200619 yr Pathetic... I know you have defended the last four games trend of Marvin't teams but what do you make of how they have finished out the last 3 1/2 games? I believe Marvin is a good coach and has made tremendous success with this franchise and to be honest, I am at a loss to really have a grasp on why they stink the last 4 games of the season for what seems every year.
December 31, 200619 yr Worse than how the Bengals are playing is that concept of that stupid Armed and Famous show.
December 31, 200619 yr Worse than how the Bengals are playing is that concept of that stupid Armed and Famous show. We don't usually agree on much but I am with you here.:thumb:
December 31, 200619 yr The defense wants it...do they not have a leader that will fire up the offense...Carson needs to grab control and go.
December 31, 200619 yr I know you have defended the last four games trend of Marvin't teams but what do you make of how they have finished out the last 3 1/2 games? I believe Marvin is a good coach and has made tremendous success with this franchise and to be honest, I am at a loss to really have a grasp on why they stink the last 4 games of the season for what seems every year. It has to be an attitude that must come from the top. Its like OK we're 8-6 that s good enough so lets coast.
December 31, 200619 yr They blew the whistles, no way they give it to them, do they? Wow....Ratliff get down idiot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.