Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

All means nothing if the defense can't hold....

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got Home from work I was watching to game in the living room I just turned on the Tv in the Bedroom I can see the Tv in my PC room from the bedroom! As soon as I made the change Bang Steelers Fumble Bengals Touchdown!

Bout time you got home.:D :thumb: :lol:

Even when Cincy isn't false starting their causing them and getting the penalty....

I just got Home from work I was watching the game in the living room I just turned on the Tv in the Bedroom I can see the Tv in my PC room from the bedroom! As soon as I made the change Bang Steelers Fumble Bengals Touchdown!

 

Go back to the bedroom...

It's like watching a car wreck.

  • Author

Need another miracle...

He just finished what he should have the previous drive...

If I watched this all the time, i would be a skinny man, i just puked my lunch up. Wasn't Marvin known for defense.

I want the Bengals to score, but not too fast.

I want the Bengals to score, but not too fast.

I remember the last time I had that type of feeling about a game, we didn't score at all....

You'd have to think if they didn't get it on this drive they'll MAYBE have one more shot.

I can buy that...they are on their way....

 

 

Gret run by Rudi...another minute gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.