Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it all comes down to rooting for SF...maybe.

Good start there, holding them inside the 20.

Here goes nothing.

\

 

 

 

I almost soiled myself....that was close to the house.

I can't believe it all comes down to rooting for SF...maybe.

Not there yet. Some weird thing have happened this year.

Ugh, that had the makings of big play all over it, and the Steelers came through.

Here goes nothing.

\

 

 

 

I almost soiled myself....that was close to the house.

Too much information there RP

That sucks....FG for sure now....

I'm going to get in the shower, I have seen all that I need now.

  • Author

Just make it quick and painless. I'm done...

This drive is just over one minute and they've already gone 60 yards.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.