Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

Freezing the kicker is so overrated. If I were Cowher, I'd save this one on the off chance you needed it.

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Freezing the kicker is so overrated. If I were Cowher, I'd save this one on the off chance you needed it.

:lol:

Nice kick...

:lol:

I don't think that was freezing, that was just a BAD kick.

Freezing the kicker is so overrated. If I were Cowher, I'd save this one on the off chance you needed it.

 

 

 

It seemed to work that time. That might be some of the worst end of the game management I have ever seen. The Bengals don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

  • Author
I don't think that was freezing, that was just a BAD kick.

The question is does he make it if they don't call the TO...

Nice game management in the end.

You have one, possibly two last plays, but the Bengals blow it.

No control on the sidelines in the heat of the game.

 

You burn a timeout to take a knee and down it.

 

Brilliant.

I am ready for the New Years celebration. Liquid libation is the only way to watch this crap:dancingpa

Well there is pretty much zero chance the Bengals hold em here.

  • Author

That should do it...

Nice game management in the end.

You have one, possibly two last plays, but the Bengals blow it.

No control on the sidelines in the heat of the game.

 

You burn a timeout to take a knee and down it.

 

Brilliant.

Please don,t blame Marvin:D

The question is does he make it if they don't call the TO...

 

I guess we'll never know on that one. I just personally have never put any stock in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.