Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

This drive is just over one minute and they've already gone 60 yards.

You've heard of the bend not break D? This is the fall and collapse D

  • Replies 309
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to freeze the kicker? C'mon, save your timeouts Marvin...

Trying to freeze the kicker? C'mon, save your timeouts Marvin...

Don't talk bad about Marvin:D

I'm not saying FIRE him, I'm just saying that they're going to kick a field goal, it's a tie game at worst. You've got a minute left, you need those two timeouts. Now they've got one.

The way this season has played out, I gotta believe somthing funky will happen in this last minute

Here we go! I hope that timeout doesn't come back to haunt us.

  • Author
I'm not saying FIRE him, I'm just saying that they're going to kick a field goal, it's a tie game at worst. You've got a minute left, you need those two timeouts. Now they've got one.

:thumb:

In Marvin, (some of us) trust! :lol:

The motto here should be get in field goal range, but DON'T TURN IT OVER.

  • Author

SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.