Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Ravens vs. Bengals  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/26/2021 at 06:02 PM

• 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Ravens at Bengals Predictions/Updates
7 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Has anyone heard any talk about them potentially flexing this game to SNF?  A couple of my buddies were wondering and I was curious when that would normally be announced.  Although Week 15 is obviously not a normal week.

With COVID once again rearing its ugly head, they just need to leave the schedule as is for all games.  Quit flexing stuff unless it's the difference between the game being played or not being played.  At this point, when should not matter.

10 hours ago, The Raven said:

With COVID once again rearing its ugly head, they just need to leave the schedule as is for all games.  Quit flexing stuff unless it's the difference between the game being played or not being played.  At this point, when should not matter.

Matters to those working it.

But I agree with your point.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:53 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Has anyone heard any talk about them potentially flexing this game to SNF?  A couple of my buddies were wondering and I was curious when that would normally be announced.  Although Week 15 is obviously not a normal week.

Not a normal week, but the flex would give guys a bit more time with family.  Certainly an upside if pitching it.