Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville at Kentucky (Postponed)

Louisville vs. Kentucky 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Louisville
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/22/2021 at 11:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cardinals come up I-64 to Rupp this coming Wednesday for a 6:00pm tip on ESPN. I think for me the question is will we see the the team that played Notre Dame last Saturday or the team that we saw tonight vs. North Carolina? Go Cats!!

Third straight ACC game and fourth of the season. 

Cats by 5.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

Third straight ACC game. 

True this one will be the 4th total hopefully we get to 2-2 on the season.?

6 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

Third straight ACC game and fourth of the season. 

Cats by 5.

Obviously didn't watch UL yesterday.  ?

I am shocked that even taking into account they without Williams, how really bad they are.  This game was not much different than others they have played this year with the exception of missing Williams.  This one will be over early.

8 hours ago, cincyswords said:

Obviously didn't watch UL yesterday.  ?

I am shocked that even taking into account they without Williams, how really bad they are.  This game was not much different than others they have played this year with the exception of missing Williams.  This one will be over early.

I didn't but I also watched UK against Notre Dame.

Very seldom is this game ever lopsided.  Even in years where one team was probably double digits better than the other, there's hardly ever been big wins by either team.

5 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I didn't but I also watched UK against Notre Dame.

Very seldom is this game ever lopsided.  Even in years where one team was probably double digits better than the other, there's hardly ever been big wins by either team.

As a Notre Dame fan its obvious that the Irish are really a nightmare for the Cats.  ?

Louisville isn't very good, and without Malik Williams they will be even worse off. 

I don't see anyway this isn't a 15+ point win for the Cats. Oscar may go for 30 and 30. 

Officially Postponed!

Just announced...game to be rescheduled for now.

UK looking for an opponent for Wednesday. 

I believe that if not for the circumstances of the tornados in WKY, UofL may have postponed that game too. 

26 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I believe that if not for the circumstances of the tornados in WKY, UofL may have postponed that game too. 

How many players have Covid?

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

How many players have Covid?

Malik Williams for sure, because he didn't play Saturday against WKU. I would imagine several do at this point, because just one guy having it is extremely unlikely IMO.

2 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

How many players have Covid?

"The University of Louisville men's basketball team has paused all team-related activities indefinitely due to multiple positive COVID-19 tests among individuals within the program." 

Is there public information that states how many players on the team were vaccinated prior to this latest outbreak?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.