Ohio State at Michigan Predictions/Updates

Jumper_Dad

Ohio State is a -7 favorite as of today and the over/under is 60.

This may be the easiest money of the year.

I'm not trolling or gaslighting OSU here, I seriously think they will destroy Michigan.

My rule of thumb is to always root for whichever of these two is the lowest ranked and I will this year. It won't matter, this one may get out of hand just like last weeks game against Sparty. 

The weather will be clear and dry, so there shouldn't be any weather flukieness to impact the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get the impression that Michigan, and the new D coordinator, have been game planning for this one since spring.  The question is, do they have the personnel to carry out the plan.  I'm worried about the Michigan in the trenches.  If they can control the LoS if could be close.  I predict a closer game than many anticipate with OSU winning 30-24

• theguru changed the title to Ohio State at Michigan Predictions/Updates

I don’t think people realize just how bad MSU secondary is. Cade McNamara almost threw for 400 yards. OSU is very good but the pass rush for UM and their ball control ability give them a chance to win this. I believe this will be Harbaugh’s year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hector607 said:

I don’t think people realize just how bad MSU secondary is. Cade McNamara almost threw for 400 yards. OSU is very good but the pass rush for UM and their ball control ability give them a chance to win this. I believe this will be Harbaugh’s year. 

Vegas has it -8 tells me it’s gonna be an 8-17 point game.

• Like 1

• mcpapa locked this topic