St. Xavier 42 Daviess County 6

Tigers roll into the semifinals. St. X had 4 fumbles lost and need to get that cleaned up. Daviess County Joe Humphreys was pressured but was hard to sack and made some good throws. Penalties also hurt Daviess County all game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw Humphreys for first time last night and only better QB I've seen then him is Wimsatt. He has speed to avoid sacks and throws a good ball. He made a great throw on their lone score. St. X was in

Plus Humphreys only played 1st half. He really stretched plays with his running ability otherwise would have been sacked a lot.

Tigers roll into the semifinals. St. X had 4 fumbles lost and need to get that cleaned up. Daviess County Joe Humphreys was pressured but was hard to sack and made some good throws. Penalties also hur

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

Hate he got hurt. Has a bright future in college.

Owensboro times reporting it might be ribs not confirmed.  X bottled him up all first half.  DC was over matched.  I like X to win 6A.  Great win.

• Like 1

I hate to say Humphreys got exposed tonight because St. X will do that to a lot of QB's. But I will say Humphreys' stats got exposed. Those numbers came against a really weak schedule so they have to be discounted. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I hate to say Humphreys got exposed tonight because St. X will do that to a lot of QB's. But I will say Humphreys' stats got exposed. Those numbers came against a really weak schedule so they have to be discounted. 

I would definitely agree, Humphrey’s is very very good, but the numbers were inflated by the schedule. Daviess county was clearly overmatch from the jump in this game.