Russellville 21 Newport Central Catholic 0

FSfan

Congratulations to Russellville on winning and to the Breds on a good season. When is the last time Russellville made it to me state championship? Last time I remember was when they beat Bellevue, which may have been 1990 or 1991. I know they have to win again next week, just curious.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Congratulations to Russellville on winning and to the Breds on a good season. When is the last time Russellville made it to me state championship? Last time I remember was when they beat Bellevue, which may have been 1990 or 1991. I know they have to win again next week, just curious.

1990 was the year. 21-7 over Bellevue. Russellville held them to 24 yards of offense. 

• Like 1

This game was scoreless after three quarters. A huge interception return early in the fourth quarter gave Russellville a short field inside the NCC 30. Once the Panthers scored a few plays later, the floodgates opened. Bethlehem comes to Rhea Stadium next week. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FSfan said:

This game was scoreless after three quarters. A huge interception return early in the fourth quarter gave Russellville a short field inside the NCC 30. Once the Panthers scored a few plays later, the floodgates opened. Bethlehem comes to Rhea Stadium next week. 

I think Russellville will have their hands full next week. Bethlehem is looking strong.