Green County at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green County
    • Mayfield

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

So you think this kid will be an NFL Hall of Famer.

If he is one of the 4% that makes it in the league, then yes, But I am referring to a 15 year old young man, who is about 6’1”200 pounds and has good break away speed.

He is a sophomore and at this juncture, meaning at present time He is a very good high school athlete, it would probably be absurd of me to even come close and try to predict if he is going to be a NFL Hall of Famer, he has to get into college first and a lot of things could change between now and then, he may decide that he does not want to play college football.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:55 AM, Tracy House said:

If #4 scares you, wait until you see#24 and he is only a sophomore, he will remind you of Adrian Peterson in his prime.

#24 Jutarious Starks 56 carries for 375 yards, 10 TD's, 6.7 yards per carry.

#4 Kylan Galbreath 160 carries for 1,416 yards, 22 TD's, 8.75 yards per carry. In 2A, Galbreath is #4 in rushing yards, #2 in rushing TD's, #8 in yards per carry.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I’m not trying to disparage the kid in anyway I’m just pointing out that maybe he was a little zealous in his description of the youngster.

Lets just say that he's a good looking kid. I predict by the time he is a Senior, he will be one of the best backs in the State.

• Like 2