Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 76 Marshall County 0

Featured Replies

Shamrocks roll into 2nd round. This game was shortened by playing 6:00 minute 4Q due to score. Was agreed to by both coaches.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Thanks for pointing that out, 76 is a lot of points. 

  • I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touch

  • I understand that but that doesn’t matter to some on here. They think that a team should just kneel each possession to not embarrass the other team. Ridiculous I know. I remember when I was a Freshman

Uhhh ohh Trinity beware of the score police on this site. 76 is a lot of points.

32 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Uhhh ohh Trinity beware of the score police on this site. 76 is a lot of points.

Thanks for pointing that out, 76 is a lot of points. 

Ridiculous 

Great way to get kids to stop participating in a sport.

KHSAA needs to revert back to a merit system for football playoffs.

31 minutes ago, theguru said:

Thanks for pointing that out, 76 is a lot of points. 

Does that mean your a score policeman?

Just now, Brown said:

Does that mean your a score policeman?

The strong have to protect the weak. 

Just now, theguru said:

The strong have to protect the weak. 

Serve and protect.

  • Author

Shamrocks will play Ballard at home next Friday.

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Shamrocks will play Ballard at home next Friday.

That should be a great game.

I don’t understand this game, is Marshall County in their district?

  • Author
Just now, Tigers20-22 said:

I don’t understand this game, is Marshall County in their district?

Trinity district only has 3 teams and Marshall's district has 5 teams so Marshall gets shipped to Trinity as 4th seed in Trinity district.

I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touchdown. Twice, Marshal County  had 4th and 2 inside their own 30 yard line and went for it and didn't make it. Marshal County fumbled 2 separate kickoff returns between their own 20 and 30 yard line. Rocks had a 95 yard kick off return for a touchdown. I guess we could have taken a knee after it was 7-0.  We absolutely did not run up the score tonight. Haters gonna hate.

1 minute ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touchdown. Twice, Marshal County  had 4th and 2 inside their own 30 yard line and went for it and didn't make it. Marshal County fumbled 2 separate kickoff returns between their own 20 and 30 yard line. Rocks had a 95 yard kick off return for a touchdown. I guess we could have taken a knee after it was 7-0.  We absolutely did not run up the score tonight. Haters gonna hate.

I understand that but that doesn’t matter to some on here. They think that a team should just kneel each possession to not embarrass the other team. Ridiculous I know. I remember when I was a Freshman dressing Varsity for the mop up playoff games and I was trying my hardest on each play cause I wanted to impress my coaches to get an opportunity to start my Sophomore season. I ended up not continuing my football career after that but to ask someone to not play hard is insane.

Was afraid it would be like this when I saw the Marshall County team.

Guess they only had 30 kids. Was ugly. Not sure why I went, but then when I was watching and I thought I might go down and ask if I could go in. I think I could have scored a TD.

Yes, @theguruis was THAT bad. One of the five worst teams I have seen at Marshall Stadium.

On a bright note, Trinity played a lot of freshmen for the first time and they looked good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.