Trinity 76 Marshall County 0

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touch

Thanks for pointing that out, 76 is a lot of points. 

This falls on the “participation award” folks. Not everyone deserves to be in the playoffs but you can’t tell that to the people in charge. Merit based is the way to go but once the genie is

• theguru changed the title to Trinity 76 Marshall County 0
32 minutes ago, BWTigers said:

Uhhh ohh Trinity beware of the score police on this site. 76 is a lot of points.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
31 minutes ago, theguru said:

Does that mean your a score policeman?

• Haha 1
Just now, Tigers20-22 said:

I don’t understand this game, is Marshall County in their district?

Trinity district only has 3 teams and Marshall's district has 5 teams so Marshall gets shipped to Trinity as 4th seed in Trinity district.

I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touchdown. Twice, Marshal County  had 4th and 2 inside their own 30 yard line and went for it and didn't make it. Marshal County fumbled 2 separate kickoff returns between their own 20 and 30 yard line. Rocks had a 95 yard kick off return for a touchdown. I guess we could have taken a knee after it was 7-0.  We absolutely did not run up the score tonight. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I don't normally respond to posts about high scores but for the record, as soon as there was a running clock, all the starters were pulled. Several freshmen got in the game and actually scored a touchdown. Twice, Marshal County  had 4th and 2 inside their own 30 yard line and went for it and didn't make it. Marshal County fumbled 2 separate kickoff returns between their own 20 and 30 yard line. Rocks had a 95 yard kick off return for a touchdown. I guess we could have taken a knee after it was 7-0.  We absolutely did not run up the score tonight. Haters gonna hate.

I understand that but that doesn’t matter to some on here. They think that a team should just kneel each possession to not embarrass the other team. Ridiculous I know. I remember when I was a Freshman dressing Varsity for the mop up playoff games and I was trying my hardest on each play cause I wanted to impress my coaches to get an opportunity to start my Sophomore season. I ended up not continuing my football career after that but to ask someone to not play hard is insane.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Was afraid it would be like this when I saw the Marshall County team.

Guess they only had 30 kids. Was ugly. Not sure why I went, but then when I was watching and I thought I might go down and ask if I could go in. I think I could have scored a TD.

Yes, @theguruis was THAT bad. One of the five worst teams I have seen at Marshall Stadium.

On a bright note, Trinity played a lot of freshmen for the first time and they looked good.

• Thanks 1