Cooper 43 Conner 7

theguru

This is the type of performance that really gets you excited for Cooper football. They running clocked a team that they always seem to go to the wire with, a team that just beat Highlands. And the Jags' two losses are by one possession to Ryle and CovCath. This is a team to be reckoned with.

Meanwhile, Conner is in and out of the BGP top 10 like...

zGHQb4O.gif.edff7a8a95c38fbae4c3e1efe72d2d59.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

As I understand it, Conner is really banged up right now and had several key players out for tonight's game.

I know they were without RB/DB Alijah Thompson tonight, so there's 100 yards and 2 touchdowns per game missing from the offense, and a solid D-back missing from the defense.

Cooper has injuries also next guy in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

As I understand it, Conner is really banged up right now and had several key players out for tonight's game.

I know they were without RB/DB Alijah Thompson tonight, so there's 100 yards and 2 touchdowns per game missing from the offense, and a solid D-back missing from the defense.

Agreed Thompson is a very good player and not having him would hurt any team.

With that said one thing not really talked about is how Cooper has been playing this well while being very banged up this year. They have played with at least 4 to 5 starters out over the last  few weeks including the Covcath game. Then had another injury to a key player in the second quarter tonight. So Cooper like others have been hit hard with the injury bug this year, but have been able to keep having success with other guys stepping in. 

• Like 2