Owensboro 49 Daviess County 42

16thBBall Fan

O went up 35-14, had a caught ball tip right into DC hands DC tied it up 35-35, then O scored 14 more 49-35 and DC got a score in final 2 minutes.  O went prevent a little early but DC is tough offensively.  Humphries probably had 300.  O took what DC gave which was the run.  They were trying not to let Wimsatt beat them.  Owensboro had boat loads of rushing yards.  I’m guessing Wimsatt threw fewer than 20 passes.

Great game I think both will make a lot of noise in their class.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brown said:

O went up 35-14, had a caught ball tip right into DC hands DC tied it up 35-35, then O scored 14 more 49-35 and DC got a score in final 2 minutes.  O went prevent a little early but DC is tough offensively.  Humphries probably had 300.  O took what DC gave which was the run.  They were trying not to let Wimsatt beat them.  Owensboro had boat loads of rushing yards.  I’m guessing Wimsatt threw fewer than 20 passes.

Great game I think both will make a lot of noise in their class.

Thanks for the updates @Brown!

7 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

This is common knowledge that he is leaving in JANUARY.  No where in the tweet is he leaving now.

I got two separate texts during the first half of the game that this would  happen.  The first one I brushed off but about 20 minutes later I got one from somebody has some connections to the program and usually knows some inside info.  I didn't want to post anything at that time though as it was just a rumor.