John Anthony

OSU/Minnesota  

10 members have voted

1. 1. OSU/Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

• theguru changed the title to Ohio State 45 Minnesota 31
11 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Man that’s football!

It sure was a great game to kick off the season.

Targeting is a drag on the game.  And the discussion about it and everyone weighing in on the broadcast was something the WWE would be proud of. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

It sure was a great game to kick off the season.

Targeting is a drag on the game.  And the discussion about it and everyone weighing in on the broadcast was something the WWE would be proud of. 

I’d love to know what Mike Pereria gets paid to constantly be wrong.  Any big hit is targeting to him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

I heard a college football guy on the radio the other day say that this is Ryan Day's best OSU football team. What are your thoughts on that?

I’m not buying it, I still think the defense is a mess.  Yes, two starting defensive backs were out, but I’m very nervous about the D.

Stroud needs time to grow, I think he’s going to be up and down.  Freshman growth isn’t always linear.  Why was Master Teague playing in front of Treveyon Henderson, can’t play daddy ball, Alabama doesn’t?   

I keep seeing so many Oklahoma parallels under Day.  We’re a better Oklahoma but don’t have the Bama defense.

After getting in from CCU-Citadel game watched end of Ohio State game. OSU super athletic. I know Buckeye fans will never agree, but if that hit to the head wasn't targeting, they can't call it all year. Why doesn't NCAA just use an illegal helmet contact foul? No DQ, 15 yards from succeeding spot. After two, DQ the player, one game suspension. Seems more equitable to me.

• Like 1