Ohio State 45 Minnesota 31

John Anthony

OSU/Minnesota  

10 members have voted

1. 1. OSU/Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

GAME WEEK!!!

Buckeyes travel to Minny where they are 14 point favorites vs. the Gophers on Thursday night, prime time.  

Tanner Morgan with the loss of his dad a few months ago, will be playing with a lot of emotion.  CJ Stroud the Buckeyes RS Freshman QB has never attempted a college football pass.  

Time to see what my Buckeyes have this year.  Natty contenders by position?

QB - Unknown - reports are off the charts,  I need to see it to believe it.

RB - Yes

TE - Yes

WR - Yes (the best in school history)

OL - Yes

DL - Yes

Linebackers - Unknown/no?

Secondary - Unknown/no?

Kicking game - Unknown/no?

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Ohio State at Minnesota Thursday night 9/2/2021
1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

I think Day is going to throw Stroud to the wolves on Thursday and I think he’ll be just fine. Have to see it to believe it with the back 7 but looking forward to seeing how they utilize the “bullet” position. 

Craig Young at the bullet.  What do you mean by throw him to the wolves?

2 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

I think he gives him the full Justin Fields playbook. 

He’s looked really good in practice, a very coachable kid.  He has a lot to learn I hope they go slow with him.  From what I’ve seen/heard from practice is think of Malik Henry without the attitude.  I personally see a lot of Teddy Bridgewater in his game.

Pulling for TM2 and crew to pull a major upset out of the gate. Certainly not impossible but OSU is the obvious favorite.  Ibrahim is an absolute stud and you will enjoy his toughness if you haven’t seen him play. If Gophers win, it will be a last minute victory by a narrow margin.

4 hours ago, John Anthony said:

He’s looked really good in practice, a very coachable kid.  He has a lot to learn I hope they go slow with him.  From what I’ve seen/heard from practice is think of Malik Henry without the attitude.  I personally see a lot of Teddy Bridgewater in his game.

I think Teddy Bridgewater is the perfect comparison. 

• theguru changed the title to Ohio State 45 Minnesota 31