Ohio State 45 Minnesota 31

John Anthony

OSU/Minnesota  

10 members have voted

1. 1. OSU/Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

Emotions will be running high for the Gophers to start the game, but can they sustain vs. a more talented team for 4 quarters.  I would not be surprised if the Gophers score first, and am rooting for them to score last in a photo finish.  I will enjoy my last year as a Golden Gopher fan due to Tanner Morgan.  Go Gophers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StraightShooter said:

Emotions will be running high for the Gophers to start the game, but can they sustain vs. a more talented team for 4 quarters.  I would not be surprised if the Gophers score first, and am rooting for them to score last in a photo finish.  I will enjoy my last year as a Golden Gopher fan due to Tanner Morgan.  Go Gophers!

Same SS!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StraightShooter said:

Best of luck to Tanner tonight!  Love that kid I’m fortunate to know him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

He really is a grounded and godly young man. I imagine this is the first game he has ever played without his Dad in the stands. I’m sure he will handle his emotions well in his usual steady, humble, team-oriented manner. 

I agree it has to be an emotional game for Tanner.  

I am pumped about this game and hope the Golden Gophers show up against a clearly superior Ohio State team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Ohio State 45 Minnesota 31