Beechwood 49 Paintsville 0

theguru

Really good win for the Red Tigers. They looked really good. Teams that play them are gonna need to find a way to throw the ball early to open up some running lanes. Their D looked stout up the middle. Paintsville just wasn’t willing to open up the offense tonight. 

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

In their first 2 games Beechwood played a 5A team that was undefeated last year and the defending 1A state champion - both games on the road with significant travel time. Final score in those two games combined 84-0.

I think Fairdale being undefeated last year is a little misleading but either way this Beechwood football team looks like it may be one of the best ever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think Fairdale being undefeated last year is a little misleading but either way this Beechwood football team looks like it may be one of the best ever.

Yes, Fairdale plays a cup cake schedule but this here is a impressive victory.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, theguru said:

Fairdale was 7-0 last year. They didn't even lose in the playoffs. They had to forfeit their game due to COVID. 

• Like 1