Louisville shootings - how bad is it?

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

If they know where the problem is specifically located, why can’t it be fixed?

I've always heard that it is easier to keep the bad eggs together in certain areas rather than fixing one area and scattering them about town. I have no idea how true that is, but I wonder your question all the time. 

1 minute ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I've always heard that it is easier to keep the bad eggs together in certain areas rather than fixing one area and scattering them about town. I have no idea how true that is, but I wonder your question all the time. 

Big cities get overwhelmed with crime and often fail to take the proper actions to curb it and then we are left with all these murder capitals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

The problem is in the same place in Louisville as it is every other major American city… 

The city officials need to do more to secure/protect the are and create more opportunities, so less crime exist.  If the same issue is going on for decades in the exact same areas, maybe change is in order?

Just now, John Anthony said:

The city officials need to do more to secure/protect the are and create more opportunities, so less crime exist.  If the same issue is going on for decades in the exact same areas, maybe change is in order?

Changes have been made in Louisville and in this country for decades, yet the issues plaguing minority populations still exist. 

They don't want to change it. 

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Changes have been made in Louisville and in this country for decades, yet the issues plaguing minority populations still exist. 

They don't want to change it. 

Then we need change that works.  The officials who aren’t getting it done aren’t the answer.  We need someone to take ownership.