March 31, 20215 yr Final. Michigan had their chances down the stretch. The Battling Cronins are living a charmed life.
March 31, 20215 yr I’ve seldom seen a team miss more layups than Michigan did tonight. Consequently, Gonzaga now has a chance to make the championship game having not played a single seed higher than 5. Their average seed played in the first five games will be NINE.
March 31, 20215 yr Congrats to coach Cronin and Juzang! Also to continue with the Juzang topic. I know some on here have said Cal doesn’t try to get players to stay. That wasn’t the case at all with Juzang, he wanted him to stay bad apparently.
March 31, 20215 yr Really happy for Juzang. Gonzaga shouldn’t have much trouble with UCLA. I thought Bama and Michigan would both send them home though. Down 1 and then down 2 with under a minute left and we see 3 shots from deep to end the game. Get the ball in the lane. Nothing wrong with trying to get to the free throw line and play for overtime. I just don’t get it...
March 31, 20215 yr 26 minutes ago, MBWC41 said: Down 1 and then down 2 with under a minute left and we see 3 shots from deep to end the game. Get the ball in the lane. Nothing wrong with trying to get to the free throw line and play for overtime. I just don’t get it... That drives me nuts. See it all the time now in basketball. Often times they are contested while guys are standing wide open in the lane in a 1 point ballgame!
March 31, 20215 yr Author 29 minutes ago, MBWC41 said: Really happy for Juzang. Gonzaga shouldn’t have much trouble with UCLA. I thought Bama and Michigan would both send them home though. Down 1 and then down 2 with under a minute left and we see 3 shots from deep to end the game. Get the ball in the lane. Nothing wrong with trying to get to the free throw line and play for overtime. I just don’t get it... They were having their way down low the entire second half.
March 31, 20215 yr 7 hours ago, DragonFire said: I’ve seldom seen a team miss more layups than Michigan did tonight. Consequently, Gonzaga now has a chance to make the championship game having not played a single seed higher than 5. Their average seed played in the first five games will be NINE. While true, Gonzaga has nothing on Houston's path to the final four. Houston faced: 15 seed Cleveland State, 10 seed Rutgers, 11 seed Syracuse and 12 seed Oregon State. Now Houston plays Baylor in the semi finals.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.