Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles 36 Giants 22

Featured Replies

Final...

 

The Eagles take control of the Wild Card race, while the Giants at 7-7 are still hanging on to the final spot.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a blowup right there at the end! I know one point I looked and it was 22-21 then I looked and it was 36-22 with like 2 minutes left.

Great fourth quarter for the Eagles. It was abig win for the Eagles, and next week on Christmas Eve is going to be even bigger, but I sure hope they could pull it out.

Do the Giants have one the league's toughest schedules? It seems like every week I feel bad for halfback20.

Don't feel bad for him, he will come up with some excuses for why they lost.:p

Do the Giants have one the league's toughest schedules? It seems like every week I feel bad for halfback20.

 

 

It's brutal if you ask me. Of course them losing games they should win doesn't help (Tennessee). They have New Orleans next week. Good thing is the Giants STILL control their own destiny. Win out...and they are in.

I was happy with this outcome now if Dallas can take care of business against Philly this game will be that much sweeter.

 

 

I have to even though I do not want to root for the Giants over my second favorite NFC team only because it can help Dallas.

Don't feel bad for him, he will come up with some excuses for why they lost.:p

 

 

Puhlease like you are any different when it comes to your team.:D

I was happy with this outcome now if Dallas can take care of business against Philly this game will be that much sweeter.

 

 

I have to even though I do not want to root for the Giants over my second favorite NFC team only because it can help Dallas.

 

 

If the Giants win out we may see Dallas and NY again this year...

 

But the Giants winning out doesn't really look likely at this point :lol:.

New Orleans is tough. NY can definitely win that game, but NO could as well. That'll be a huge game as well as the Eagles vs. Cowboys game.

It's brutal if you ask me. Of course them losing games they should win doesn't help (Tennessee). They have New Orleans next week. Good thing is the Giants STILL control their own destiny. Win out...and they are in.

I would no longer count Tenn as a W on the schedule. What they have done this year is amazing! Look no further than the 2 Jacksonville games.

I would no longer count Tenn as a W on the schedule. What they have done this year is amazing! Look no further than the 2 Jacksonville games.

 

I'm not counting out Tennessee. I'm saying the Giants should have beaten them. The G-Men blew a 21 point 4th quarter lead.

Do the Giants have one the league's toughest schedules? It seems like every week I feel bad for halfback20.

 

Very tough schedule and way overrated quarterback. Not a good combination!!

I would no longer count Tenn as a W on the schedule. What they have done this year is amazing! Look no further than the 2 Jacksonville games.

 

Really...that Tennessee loss doesn't look that bad now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.